Youtube Thumbnail Templates
When you go to a bookstore, the first thing you notice of all the books on display there is the cover. So, book authors collaborate with book cover designers to make book covers as attractive as possible to increase sales of the book.
The same is true of YouTube videos. Millions of videos have been uploaded on various sites using Google’s free videos. So, it is quite difficult to navigate the required video even though there is a fairly sophisticated search feature. In order for your videos to be the one that visitors click on more often, you need to create a big first impression. One way to do this is by uploading attractive YouTube thumbnails. After all, YouTube thumbnails are the first thing visitors notice before they decide to click on your video or not. YouTube thumbnails that don’t appeal or don’t match what they’re looking for will make your videos just skipped over when they appear in search results.
You will miss a chance of getting good video traffic if you insist you don’t want to upload custom YouTube thumbnails and let YouTube select random scenes to be made into thumbnails. It is because a good YouTube thumbnail contributes to 90% of the best-performing YouTube videos.
You can use YouTube thumbnail templates as a general guideline for creating your own YouTube thumbnail. Here are the following tips to make your thumbnail even better and clickable.
What SHOULD be in a YouTube thumbnail template
People will be more interested in clicking on your video if the thumbnail represents an expressive person. This is because the human eye is more attracted to faces, especially if those faces display certain expressions.
2. Large, bold text
YouTube thumbnails are small. For this reason, large text and bold print will really help someone to identify whether the video is what they need or not.
3. Add a sticker effect to the main object you want to highlight
The sticker effect on the main object will make the object stand out. This will make visitors more interested in clicking on your video.
4. Use a contrasting font color to create a highlight effect
Poor contrast makes the posts on your YouTube thumbnails difficult to read. So, contrasting colored overlay on your YouTube thumbnail can make highlighting effect on your YouTube thumbnail.
What SHOULD NOT be in a YouTube thumbnail templates
1. Blurry thumbnail
Pay attention to the dimensions of the YouTube thumbnail size so that you don’t get blurry when uploaded.
2. Too many decorations
While your YouTube thumbnails should be catchy, they shouldn’t be overly decorated either. For example, pointless red circles to indicate interesting things that must be considered. In fact, this is not necessary.
We provide Free YouTube Thumbnail Templates for you to download, modify, and upload to your YouTube channels, such as:
- Free Custom YouTube Thumbnail Templates
- Free YouTube Video Thumbnail Templates
- Free Complete YouTube Kit with Thumbnail Templates
And many more!
Youtube Thumbnail Ideas
Youtube Thumbnail Example
- 10+ YouTube End Screen template free psd
- 10+ YouTube Banner template free psd
- Sample Apple Keynote
- assistant video editor resume sample
- 10+ Book Cover free psd template
- 10+ Book Report in psd photoshop
- Sample Book Report Template
- Thank You Note Sample
- Storyboard Template Printable
- Videographer Resume Sample
- Quotation Template and how to make it standout to read the reader
- 10+ Twitch Banner template free psd
- Printable Inventory Worksheet Template
- Cause and Effect Analysis Templates Sample
- Sample Inventory Checklist
- Sample Videography Contracts Template
- Videographer Editor Resume Sample
- Book Report Formats Template
- Video Production Assistant Resume Sample
- Printable Receipt Book Template
- Middle School Book Report Template
- Funny Thank You Note Sample
- Printable Credit Note Template
- Examples of Book Report Format Template