Weekly Lesson Plan Templates
No matter what subject you teach, you should have a perfect lesson plan for your class. At this time, the role of the weekly lesson plan template becomes real. Your lesson plans don’t need to be grand and complex. A good lesson plan is sufficient to have elements of what you will teach students, how you will teach lesson materials, goals and objectives that you and your students want to achieve. All lesson plans should be tailored to the students’ abilities, the availability of teaching materials, and the curriculum to be followed.
A good lesson plan should continue with the previous lesson plan and integrate directly into the next lesson plan. What is clear, preparing a lesson plan has four advantages as follows:
1. You as a teacher become more confident
When you have a lesson plan, you have complete control over classes and lessons. You will find it easier to keep them focused and on the right track.
2. Evaluate your teaching
By using the lesson plans, you can evaluate your performance in teaching. You can also make adjustments in your teaching technique or teaching style
3. You can organize your class more easily
Lesson plans help you think in organized terms, so you can visualize each step of the teaching. Students will find it easier to neglect assignments and act at will when the class is not well organized.
4. If you are a substitute teacher / temporary, lesson plain can be your main guide
You need to coordinate with the teacher you replace, well, with the lesson plans, this becomes easier.
What SHOULD be in a lesson plan template
1. Student background
Information such as interests and talents and whether they prefer to work individually or in groups, and whether any students need special assistance.
2. What students have learned
If you make lesson plans according to the curriculum, you should know what students have learned. Decide whether you need to review it or not.
3. What is the best way for them to learn
There are several teaching techniques you need to know: you need to know the type of student in your class, the types of goals you and your students want to achieve, and what materials are available.
Weekly Lesson Plan Templates
We have provided you with our weekly lesson plan templates that you can download, modify, and print for free in this website, including:
- Free New Blank Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Lesson Plans by Grade Templates
- Free Lesson Plans by Subject Templates
- Free Printable Weekly Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Common Core Lesson Plans Templates
- Free Bible Study Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Daily Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Weekly Math Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Thematic Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Fun Preschool Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Your Own Lesson Plan Templates
- Free Lesson Ideas Templates
- Free Printable Lesson Plans and Calendars Templates
- Free Printable Lesson Plan Templates
- And many more!
Weekly Lesson Plan Design Ideas
Weekly Lesson Plan Ideas
Weekly Lesson Plan Example
- Preschool Lesson Plan Template and Detail Information About It
- 5+ Lesson Plan free psd template
- 5+ Lesson Note Printable
- Sample Physical Education Lesson Plan Template
- Sample Toddler Lesson Plan Template
- What is an Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter
- 10+ Sample Lesson Schedule
- Teachers Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- What is a Letter of Apology to Teacher
- Teacher Recommendation Letter for the Best Teacher You Admire
- English Teacher Resume Sample
- 10+ Classroom Management Plan Template Sample
- 10+ Teacher Resume example psd design
- Use Apology Letter to Teacher To Apologize For Mistakes
- 10+ School Schedule Templates Sample
- 1+ Printable Teacher Schedule Template
- 1+ Volunteer Resume Sample
- Create A Great Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter
- What Is A Teacher Award Letter From Students
- Art Teacher Resume Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and The Sample
- 10+ Attendance Sheet Sample
- Teacher Appreciation Letter from Student
- 1+ Thank You Notes for Teacher Sample