When one of your employees act inappropriately and violate the rule of the company, even after you give him the warning but he still does the same. So, unfortunately, he should be fired. To notify your employee that he is fired due to insubordination, you should write the termination letter for insubordination.
What is The Termination Letter For Insubordination?
A termination for insubordination letter is a document that is used to inform the recipient that he/her position in the company is being terminated or being fired due to some reasons, usually the violation or any other inappropriate things.
What Should be Included in The letter of Termination for Insubordination?
The main points that should be written in the letter of termination for insubordination are:
- State the intention of the letter
- State the exact date of the termination
- Explain clearly the reason for the recipient’s termination
The Sample of Termination Letter For Insubordination
Here we provide a termination letter for insubordination letter or template that can be used as a guideline for you who decide to terminate an employee due to insubordination.
This is the sample
Dear Mr. Gerald
We regret to inform you that we are terminating your employment with J&B Company on May 14, 2020. You are dismissed from your roles and responsibilities for cause, specifically violate our company’s policy repeatedly. All the supporting evidence or proofs for each incident mentioned has been included within your employee file. Here are some of the events leading to the termination decision.
On March 14, 2020, you were admonished for using improper language in the workplace. A copy of the warning letter that you signed, was placed in your employee file. Then on April 02, 2020, you threatened one of the company’s employees of your team. Again warning letter was issued to you included stating you would be dismissed for the next violation. Then, on April 21, you were admonished for the same violation, and you accepted the third warning letter. As that the third incident, and it showed that you were not taking our warning seriously by always do the violation again and over again. So, unfortunately, based on our regulation, you are terminated.
All the documents and final checks have been sent to the address mentioned in your company file. On May 15, 2020, we secured a restraining order against you, and you are not allowed in the distance of 700 meters of the company’s property. In case you have any questions regarding this matter, you can send the letter to the address above.
That is all about the termination letter for insubordination and the sample that hopefully can be used as a reference. You can change the sample based on the context and the situation. Writing the termination letter should be clear and formal. You also should write it concisely, not too long, and just straight to the point.
- Use Termination Letter for Insubordination for Intolerable Violations
- Wrongful Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Sample Termination Agreement Template
- Printable Employee Write up Form
- What is a Benefit Termination Letter
- Warn Policy Violators with No Call No Show Termination Letter
- What is a Termination Letter for Theft
- It’s time to use a termination letter for cause for firm action
- What Is Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance
- What does a termination letter due to lack of work mean?
- Job Abandonment Termination and The Sample
- Creating A Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work for Unforeseen Situations
- What Is A Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance
- Tenant Lease Termination and the Sample Letter
- Things you should know about the last chance agreement letter
- What is a Voluntary Termination Letter
- 10+ Termination Letter Sample
- Create an At Will Termination Letter to Terminate an Employee
- Termination to Employer and the Letter Sample
- What is a commercial lease termination letter to the landlord for?
- Appeal Letter for Unemployment Disqualification
- Use Termination Letter without Cause for Your Company’s “At Will” Policy
- What is an Academic Termination Appeal Letter
- What is meant by Resignation as a Substitute for a Termination Letter?