A good teacher can make a world of difference in a child’s life by taking an interest in the child, paying attention to every struggle, both academic and personal, and taking the time to work with the child before and after school on any problem area. A teacher’s letter of appreciation from a student usually means a lot to the teacher because it emphasizes that all the extra effort is worth it.
Format and Content of Student Teacher Appreciation Letters
It is a good idea to send a copy of the award letter to the principal so that it becomes part of the teacher’s job file. The teacher’s award letter of the student format should include the ways in which the teacher has helped the child achieve success in his or her academic career. The letter can be written in chronological order if there are many ways the teacher helps students.
Sample of Teacher Award Letters from Students
Advanced math courses can be some of the most challenging courses a student can take. The teacher appreciation letter from this sample of students was written with the aim of thanking a teacher who taught students several high school advanced math classes that had a positive impact on their test scores.
How to Write a Teacher Award Letter from a Student and examples
Dear Madame Merry,
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being a truly wonderful teacher and making a positive impact on me during the last 3 years of my high school career. From Accelerated Algebra to Honors Trigonometry to Advanced Placement Calculus, I don’t think I would have made it past high school math without you. As you know, I have been struggling since elementary school with math concepts. The many extra hours you spent with me one-on-one before and after school put it all together for me so the math ended up getting along. Passing the national AP Calculus exam together with getting good math scores on the SAT has helped me a lot in college.
I followed my dream and majored in musical theater at XYZ University. I’ve always wanted to study music and theater and grew up with the attitude that I would be of no use in any form of math. How wrong I was. I use advanced math concepts in my college courses almost every day. For example, an understanding of different types of mathematics is required when studying music theory, writing music, working on set design and drawing lighting and altitude plans. I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without your patience and determination in teaching me algebra, trigonometry, and calculus.
I can’t let another year go by without calling you and telling you how much of a positive difference you have made in my life, my college career, and my future success. You are a very talented teacher and I feel very fortunate to have you for a high school teacher in my top 3 math courses. I hope the students you have this year realize how lucky they are to experience your extraordinary teaching abilities.
CC: Dr. Kerry Cloe
Star High School
Description: A teacher’s appreciation letter from students is a form of attention from students towards the teacher, because they have worked well. So that students want to reward teachers who have taught extra.
- Teacher Appreciation Letter from Student
- What is a Letter of Apology to Teacher
- Teachers Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and The Sample
- 1+ Thank You Notes for Teacher Sample
- English Teacher Resume Sample
- Create A Great Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Teacher Recommendation Letter for the Best Teacher You Admire
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents
- Report Card Templates
- Teacher Retirement Letter
- What is an Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter
- 3+ School Note Sample Template
- 5+ Printable Monthly Student Report Template
- Use Apology Letter to Teacher To Apologize For Mistakes
- Student Report Templates
- Art Teacher Resume Sample
- Preschool Lesson Plan Template and Detail Information About It
- Award Announcement Letter and The Sample
- School Report Template
- 15+ Sample Note Templates for School
- 10+ Award Certificate example psd design
- Middle School Book Report Template
- Respectful Resignation with Sending a Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal Description: