Sample SWOT Analysis PowerPoint Step by Step
PowerPoint is best for slideshows. However, this can also be used to make other visuals. One of them is SWOT analysis. If you are still unfamiliar with it, you may need to pay attention to the following sample SWOT analysis PowerPoint. You can learn many things from this sample.
How to Make a SWOT Analysis PowerPoint
If you want to make a presentation about a SWOT analysis, it is a good idea to use PowerPoint. This tool is still the best solution when it comes to slideshow & presentation. You can make a PowerPoint SWOT analysis sample easily. Here is step by step that you need to follow.
First of all, you must start by opening a new presentation on PowerPoint. After that, you should select all by hitting Ctrl + A. Then, clear your canvas by pressing Delete. Next, you need to select Ruler and Guidelines under the View tab to help lay out the diagram.
Secondly, what you have to do is to select Insert tab. After selecting Insert tab, you should highlight Text Box option. The next step in making a SWOT analysis using PowerPoint program is to make a quadrant. It requires you to press Shift and drag.
Next, bring up Format Shape menu by double-clicking the box. Under Shape options, you should choose Size and Properties icon that is located the third from the left. Then, fit text to Do not Autofit by changing the selection from Resize shape under Text Box. It keeps the box in a square shape.
In writing a SWOT analysis PPT, the next step requires you to copy the existing text box. In this step, you should press Ctrl +C and paste it by hitting Ctrl + V to another box. Then, select box boxes by holding Ctrl button & choose Format > Align > Align Top.
Now, you should repeat copying & pasting like the step above to make a total of 4 boxes. You can use the alignment tool to format the diagram into a 2 by 2 diagram. This alignment tool is located in the Drawing Tools tab.
After that, you can start typing on the boxes to add texts. In this step, you also need to highlight the texts & choose the bullet Points format from Home tab. Then, you can add design flair to the diagram. There are many styles you can apply under Design tab.
Lastly, you may need to add titles to the quadrant. You can simply type in the corresponding text box. Then, highlight & choose text alignment option from Home tab to alter the appearance of the diagram. Once this analysis is done, you can print it out and share to the right persons.
That is all about the sample SWOT analysis PowerPoint. Making a SWOT analysis using PowerPoint is not only interesting but it also allows you to make presentation. Hopefully this will be a useful reference and you can make your own SWOT analysis for your business.
- 8+ Swot Analysis PowerPoint Sample Template
- 1+ Printable Powerpoint Schedule Template
- 1+ Sample SWOT Analysis PowerPoint
- Free SWOT Analysis Sample Template
- 10+ Printable Family Tree Template
- 10+ Printable Wingdings Translator
- 10+ Sample Gift Tag Template
- 2+ SWOT Analysis Chart Sample Template
- 8+ Regression Analysis Excel Sample
- 1+ Sample Blank SWOT Analysis Template
- 10+ Sample Unit Circle Chart
- Checklist Template Sample
- 10+ SWOT Analysis Sample Templates
- 5+ Sample Employee SWOT Analysis
- 5+ Organizational Chart psd template free
- 3+ Sample Software Gap Analysis
- 5+ SWOT Analysis Sample Template
- 10+ YouTube End Screen template free psd
- 4+ Keynote Poster Printable
- 5+ Sample SWOT Analysis Worksheet
- 1+ Healthcare Swot Analysis Sample
- Sample Human Resources SWOT Analysis
- 3+ Gap Analysis Spreadsheet Sample
- 10+ Sample SWOT Analysis Template