Free Download Standard Invoice Template
Invoices can be made in a variety of different formats. However, most of them still have the same content as invoice number, transaction date, name of product purchased, total price charged, payment due, and seller’s name & contact and buyer name & contact.
If you are a freelancer or business owner, you need to know how to create a personal invoice template. Invoice templates will simplify your accounting process because transactions that occur are recorded in uniform documents.
Here are some tips for creating invoice templates:
- Include your company name and company address at the top of the invoice template. If you work independently, write your name and the services you provide to clients.
- Include blank fields for where to fill in your client’s name and address. Because client addresses and contacts can be long, the blank field must be large enough, for example three lines.
- Include a blank field to write a description of the product purchased / service provided. Sometimes, you might also need to provide details on how to calculate the total payment or details of fees charged to clients.
- Include other relevant information such as payment terms, payment due date, and method of payment. If you work in an office and only deal with one country clients, you do not need to enter the type of currency accepted. But, if you are a freelancer or dealing with people all over the world, you must enter the type of currency you accept. It is recommended that you accept at least two types of currency, namely your country’s currency and US Dollar.
For your convenient, we include some templates to download. You can download these templates for free:
- Sample of Standard Invoice Form Template
- Standard Invoice Template for Auto Insurance
- Standard Invoice Template Free Download
- Blank Standard Invoice Template with Invoice ID
- Free UK Standard Invoice Template Download
- Standard Australian Free Invoice Template
- And many more!
All templates are provided in various file formats such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, MS Excel, MS Word (Doc. and Docx.), Apple Numbers, Apple Pages, and PDF. Each template is particularly designed to meet the needs of the sample standard invoice template. If you want to download the template, simply click the download button on each template. Download standard invoice template here.
- Simple Invoice Templates Printable
- Sample Writer Invoice Templates
- Printable Personal Invoice Templates
- HVAC Invoice Templates Sample
- Sample Service Invoice Template
- Tax Invoice Template Sample
- Printable Freight Invoice Templates
- Sample Blank Invoice Templates
- Printable Handyman Invoice Templates
- Sample Commercial Invoice Templates
- Commercial Invoice Template Printable
- Sample Purchase Invoice Templates
- Invoice Template Printable
- Printable Basic Invoice Template
- Retail Invoice Templates Sample
- Sample Billing Invoice Template
- Sample Timesheet Invoice Templates
- Sample Sales Invoice Templates
- Independent Contractor Invoice Template Sample
- Catering Invoice Template Sample
- Rental Invoice Templates Printable
- Sample Rental Invoice Templates
- Musicians Invoice Templates Printable
- Printable Professional Services Invoice Template