Sample General Bill of Sale and What to Include Inside It
Inside the transaction, it is important for you to make a bill of sale. Yes, the bill of sale is a document as the proof that the transaction has been happened and it is legal. When you are an owner of store, seeking the sample general bill of sale is an important deed that you need to do.
By knowing the general bill of sale, of course you will be able to make a good document for your transaction as your need. Then, when making the bill of sale could be completed well, the transaction will be free from any problem and the trusted from customers will be higher.
Here, we will talk to you about the general bill of sale. These are some information inside it that will lead you to make a good general bill of sale. For those who are curious with this detail document, please take a sit and read some following writings below.
How to Make a Good Bill of Sale?
Since the general bill of sale is important for the transaction, of course you need to know the ways to do in making it. There are some points to follow in the ways to make a good bill of sale. Something to underline, there are some information to write inside this document.
Some matters to include inside a general bill of sale are:
- The detail date of sale
For the first, a seller should write about the detail date of the transaction. The time of the transaction will show when the transaction happened. In other hand, the date of sale also could be used to claim when there is problem after the transaction.
- Description of items
To make a good general bill of sale, you need to describe the items completely. Describing the items include in transparent way of the transaction. Here, you need to describe some figures of the items to make sure that the customers know the sold item well.
For example, when you do transaction of car, you need to describe some matters about car, such as year of make, model of car, identification number of car, current mileage, license number and others. This information should be shown well.
- Selling price of item
The next thing to include inside the bill of sale is the selling price of the items. In this case, the selling price will show the amount of money used inside the transaction. This point is important, especially to claim when there is problem after the transaction.
- Warranty information
When the item that is transacted is new, it is important for you to give the information of warranty. It is one of an important thing to add inside the bill of sale. The warranty becomes the service that should be provided by the seller.
- Identity of seller and buyer
To close the bill of sale, there should be identity of seller and buyer. Here, you need to write about the name of the seller and buyer completed with the address and signature. The signature here is quite important in order to make the transaction becomes legal.
That is all about the ways to make a bill of sale to know. You may do some researches to find a sample general bill of sale.
- 10+ General Bill of Sale Sample
- Sample Fire Arm Bill of Sale
- 1+ Sample Gun Bill of Sale
- 1+ Sample Cat Bill of Sale
- 1+ Sample Bill Of Sale Form
- 10+ Horse Bill of Sale Sample
- 1+ Printable Automobile Bill of Sale
- 5+ Printable Equipment Bill of Sale
- 1+ Sample Business Bill of Sale
- 1+ Sample Watercraft Bill Of Sale
- 1+ Sample Horse Bill of Sale
- 1+ Sample Vehicle Bill Of Sale
- 1+ Sample Boat Bill of Sale
- 10+ Sample Trailer Bill Of Sale
- 10+ Sample Gun Bill of Sale
- 1+ Fire Arm Bill of Sale Sample
- 5+ Auto Bill of Sale Sample
- 5+ Printable Car Sale Receipt Template
- 5+ Conditional Sale Agreement Sample Templates
- 1+ Dog Bill of Sale Printable
- Car Purchase Agreement
- 1+ Sample Dog Bill of Sale
- 8+ Simple Receipt Template Sample
- 10+ Printable Cash Receipts