Saying goodbye after working with the clients for years is not easy. No matter how much you love your job or not, there must be a time for you to resign due to some factors, and you should end it formally in a good choice of words through the letter of resignation.
What is The Resignation Letter to the Client?
A resignation letter to the client is a document that purposes to notify the client whom you used to work with that you are no longer working with them due to some reasons. No matter how close you are to the client, the letter should be written formally and gracefully.
What Should be Included in The Resignation Letter to Client?
Just like any other resignation letter, writing a resignation letter to the client does not have any huge differences, so here are the things that are needed to be included:
- The date you start to resign
- Give the reason why you are resigning
- Express gratitude
- Offer help and questions regarding your resignation
Some Tips for Writing Resignation Letter to Client
To write a resignation letter to the client in a good way and a positive tone, there are some points that you need to pay attention to:
- The letter shouldn’t be too long. Write it briefly, and straight to the point
- Don’t be negative and criticize your client, no matter how not good the working situation with your client is, a resignation letter is not a place for you to criticize.
- Use a positive tone and show your gratitude
The Sample of A Resignation Letter to Client
To help you in writing the resignation letter to the client, here we provide an example that you can use as a reference.
This is the Sample
Dear Mr. Jerry
I am writing this letter to inform you of my resignation from Black & White Company and therefore your account. My resignation is due to my child’s health that is going to require my full attention. After seven years, I am leaving Black & White Company, my final day is June 23, 2020. I feel confident that you will no suffer any inconvenience due to my resignation, as a trusted co-worker, Gerald Smith, will be taking over my responsibilities with your account.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please reach me by my phone at 345-3456-2222 or by email at Arnold.email@example.com until my resignation comes into effect. After that time, you can contact Mr. Smith at Gerald21.firstname.lastname@example.org with business matters, and he will also be personally approaching you in the upcoming days.
It has been a pleasure, and I had a great time working with you. Thank you so much for your understanding regarding my resignation. I wish you the best and continue to succeed in the future and hope that we may cross paths again sometime.
That is all about the resignation letter to the client that you may need and can be used as a reference. You can add some things or change it depends on your context and situation.
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- What is the Resignation letter to whom it may concern
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and The Sample
- Resignation With Regret and Its Sample
- Pastor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents
- What Is A One Week Notice Resignation Letter
- Use Resignation Letter Due To Family Reasons to Create Work-Life Balance
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Graceful Resignation and Letter Sample
- Power of Attorney Resignation Letter
- Volunteer Resignation and The Sample
- Why do you need to write a resignation letter from full-time to part time?
- Resignation due to Hostile Work Environment and its Letter Sample
- Teachers Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- A Rescind Resignation Letter to Try to Work Again
- Resignation from Full Time to Part-time Letter and The Sample
- What is the Effective Date Resignation Letter?
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample