When your work circumstances are no longer comfortable for you, for example, the overwork, the need to work at weekends, the communication issue with your employer, co-workers, or your team, the toxic environment in the workplace, the salary matter such as underpaid or late paid, and many more. So, if you just cannot take that anymore, you probably think to resign, and then, of course, you have to write a resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances.
What is The Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances Resignation Letter?
A resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances is a written document that intends to inform your employer about your resignation that caused by an unsatisfactory work environment. No matter how much you love your job, if there is something that can make you uncomfortable, or moreover make your physical and mental health is getting worse, you should probably take a step back from your work.
What Should be Included in The Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances?
There are some words or points that should be written in the letter of resignation due to unsatisfactory work circumstances. There is no big difference with any other resignation letter, such as:
- State your intention in writing the letter
- Explain clearly the reason for your resignation due to unsatisfactory work circumstances
- Include your name and your contact information
- Offer the help to train a newcomer
How Are The Tips in Writing The Letter of Resignation Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances?
Even the reason for your resignation is hurt you so bad, you still should pay attention to the tips in writing it, thus it still looks formal and professional:
- No matter how hurtful your reason for resignation is, you cannot write it emotionally and in a negative tone. Otherwise, you should write it formally and in a positive tone and choice of words, because a resignation letter should be written professionally
- Use a formal and graceful language
- Do not write it too long. Just keep it simple and efficient but still write it politely
The Sample of Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
If you are in a situation of an uncomfortable situation in the workplace and decide to resign as soon as possible and are looking for a reference letter of resignation due to unsatisfactory work circumstances, so here you can take a look at this sample.
This is the sample
Dear Mr. Robinson,
It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this letter to inform you of my resignation from my position as a supervisor at J&B Company, I regret to inform you that, unfortunately, I suffered a lot during the period I was serving in this company due to unsatisfactory work circumstances. My last day of work will be 21 January 2020, so please consider this three weeks’ notice of my intent to leave. I would like to apologize in advance for any inconveniences that this may resignation cause to you and J&B Company.
During the time at J&B Company, I have been repeatedly asked to work on weekends and holidays. Furthermore, you were also promised me to add the staff in my division, but in the months later there has been no added staff, and again lead me to the overwork that affects my personal life including both physical and mental health. So that I have decided to resign from J&B Company.
Despite the unsatisfactory work circumstances, I appreciate all the opportunities and valuable experienced that I earned during my time at J&B Company. If you have to ask for further discussion, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 565-3455-8888 or mail me at email@example.com. I wish the company every success in the future, thank you so much for your understanding.
That is all about the resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances. Hopefully, it can help you to write a letter of your resignation neatly and organized. Even the resignation reason is not a pleasant thing, but you should still write positively to look professional.
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- Resignation Due to Personal Reasons and Sample
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- Pastor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Creating a Resignation Letter Due to Stress
- How to Make a Resignation Letter from Church Position
- What is the Effective Date Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- Use Resignation Letter Due To Family Reasons to Create Work-Life Balance
- A Rescind Resignation Letter to Try to Work Again
- Resignation With Regret and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- What Is A One Week Notice Resignation Letter
- Resignation due to Hostile Work Environment and its Letter Sample
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Use a Sincere Resignation Letter to Resign From Your Job Respectfully
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Don’t Hesitate, Use Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started For Your Resignation
- What is the Resignation letter to whom it may concern
- Constructive Discharge Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Resignation from Full Time to Part-time Letter and The Sample
- What Is A Nonprofit Board Resignation Letter