The health issue which is getting worse cannot be ignored, otherwise, it requires your full attention and should be treated seriously. That health issue may affect a lot of aspects of life including your work, thus it is no longer easy to fully focus on it. Your health is really important, then, unfortunately, you should write a resignation letter because all you need is a lot of rest to make your health getting better.
What is The Resignation Letter Due to Health?
A resignation letter due to health is a document that informs your employer about your resignation of health issue reason. No matter how much you love your job, if it is concerning your health, you should probably choose your health because you can no longer do any activities well if one of the body systems doesn’t work properly.
What Should be Included in The Resignation Letter Due to Health?
There are main points that should be included in the resignation letter due to health issue:
- Your intention in writing the letter
- Mention the reason for your resignation
- Express gratitude for your valuable experience during your work there
- Provide contact information in the closing paragraph
How are The Tips to Write The Resignation Letter Due to Health?
To write a formal and neatly organized resignation letter due to health, we provide some tips that you can follow:
- State your reason for resigning, you can either mention the kind of the illness or you can make it general if your sickness is too private to be written in the letter
- Show your gratitude for working there, do not express any negativity in the resignation letter
- Write a letter concisely, do not make it too long, just straight to the point in uttering the main point
- Use formal language and polite choice of words
The Sample of The Resignation Letter Due to Health
If you find a sample or template of a resignation letter due to health that you can use as a reference, here we provide it for you.
This is the Sample
Dear Mr. George
It is with profound sadness that I had to inform you of my upcoming resignation from my position at Blue & Grey Company due to my health. I have been recently been diagnosed with Gastric Cancer and due to the treatment I will be receiving, my doctors and I feel it would be best to remain focused on my recovery, and in the best of both myself and Blue & Grey Company if I resign from work Indefinitely. My last day of work before I begin the treatment will be 23 June 2019.
I truly regret any inconvenience that my resignation may cause to you and Blue & Grey Company. Please let me know if there is anything I can help in facilitating a smooth transition during my last three weeks. Feel free to call me at 545-8888-2323 or email me at Billy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I could not be more grateful for the valuable experience and all the opportunities that I gained during my time at Blue & Grey Company. I wish you and everyone at Blue & Grey Company the very best in the future and hope our paths may cross again one day.
Blue & Grey Company
That is all about the resignation letter due to health issue. No matter how much you love your job, but if your health requires your full attention, sadly you should step back from your work and have to focus on your recovery.
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- Visa Application Letter and The Sample
- What is a Letter of Voluntary Resignation from the Employer
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- Pastor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What does the RN resignation letter mean?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- Why should you create a resignation letter due to a schedule conflict?
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- How to Make a Resignation Letter from Church Position
- Appreciative Resignation Letter
- What are the functions of acceptance of a resignation letter?
- Resignation Due to Personal Reasons and Sample
- Resignation Letter due to Stress Letter
- Resignation to a Job that You Just Started and the Letter Sample
- Why do you need to write a resignation letter from full-time to part time?
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and The Sample
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter