If you have a family, your attention will be divided into two priority scales, namely work and family affairs. Work-life balance is needed to support a happy life. You have to set the right time between work in the office, with happiness at home with the family. Do not let office affairs interfere with harmony and leisure time with family. If that happens, think about resigning from the job and use the resignation letter due to family reasons for further steps.
How do you resign due to family reasons?
To begin disclosing resignations due to family matters, you can start to explain what happened to you. Tell the truth to give a real picture to the manager of the company. Don’t forget to thank you for the opportunity that has been shown to continue to grow in the company. Give an effective date for your resignation. Don’t forget to use the resignation letter due to family reasons as the official document of resignation.
How to write the resignation letter due to family issues?
There are several steps you can take to write a resignation letter due to family reasons. Practical steps that you can follow are:
- You can use official letterheads
- Use the correct language and spelling
- Tell us your reasons for resignation
- Provide details of the date of resignation
- Add contactable contacts
The example below is an employee’s resignation letter for family reasons. You can modify it as needed.
Dear Mr. Smith
Through the letter, I would like to inform you and the company’s board of directors that I want to resign from my working position as finance director of ABC Inc. With the many affairs, needs, and priorities of the family, it is with a heavy heart that I decide to resign from this position that I love. I want to inform you that from January 1, 2018, I am officially leaving this company. Not to forget I want to thank you and the other board of directors for the support that has been given to me. I hope you can understand.
Of course, I regret my most challenging decision in terms of this resignation. I will be fully responsible for taking care of all the work before I entirely resign. I will also assist in the leadership transition process, especially in the field of finance. If you have any questions you would like to ask, please feel free to contact me at (000)-000-0000 or via my email.
I look forward to the good news from you and the directors of the company, and hopefully, we can see you again next chance. Thank you.
Above is a brief description that you can try in making a resignation letter due to family reasons very quickly. Modify the example according to your current needs and conditions.
- Respectful Resignation with Sending a Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal Description:
- Resignation Due to Personal Reasons and Sample
- How to Make a Resignation Letter from Church Position
- Don’t Hesitate, Use Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started For Your Resignation
- What is the Resignation letter to whom it may concern
- Use a Sincere Resignation Letter to Resign From Your Job Respectfully
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- A Rescind Resignation Letter to Try to Work Again
- Creating a Resignation Letter Due to Stress
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- Resignation due to Hostile Work Environment and its Letter Sample
- Internship Resignation and the Letter Sample
- What Is A Nonprofit Board Resignation Letter
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Why should you create a resignation letter for transfer?
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation
- Retail Resignation Letter
- Why should you create a resignation letter due to a schedule conflict?
- Response to Resignation Letter and the Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample