When you are in a situation to choose your family or job, it is such a dilemma, right? In the end, you probably choose your family, because they are who will always be by your side the most entire life. So, unfortunately, you should say goodbye to your job, the employer, and co-workers.
What is Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason?
A resignation letter due to family reasons is a document containing your intention to leave your current job because of family issues. When you have a family issue, of course, it will take your full attention, and it is hard to focus on your job, so probably it is time to say goodbye to your job no matter how much you love it.
What The Points Should be Written in The Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason?
Just like any other resignation letter, the things that can be included in a resignation letter due to family reason are:
- The clear reason why you are leaving your current job
- Thank the employer for your opportunity and experience that you got
- Offer about the transition to train a new employee that will fill your position
The tips to Write Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason in a Good Way
To make a good resignation letter, especially due to family reason, here are some tips:
- Write it concisely, don’t make it too long, just make it simple and straight to the point
- No matter how hectic you are because of the family issue that got you, write a resignation letter gracefully in a formal way, with a good choice of words, and a positive tone
The sample of Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason
You probably hectic because of the family issue, so you don’t have much time to think about what should you write on the resignation letter, that is why we are here to provide you an example of a resignation letter due to family reasons.
This is the sample
Dear Mr. Hemingway
I am sending this letter to let you know that I am resigning from my position as customer service in JSY Company. With the many family priorities in my life, I have decided to step back from work and take care of my loved ones that require my full attention at this time. My last day at work will be Next Thursday, March 21, 2019.
I am truly sorry to be leaving JSY company. So, in order to make a smooth transition, I offer myself to provide further support. If I can be of any assistance in training a newcomer of transferring responsibility somewhere, please do not hesitate to call me at 788-234-2828 or by email at email@example.com.
I am grateful for the opportunities and all the valuable experience that I have earned in JSY Company. I will miss all my colleagues and everyone at JSY company, and I wish you all the best in the future. I apologize for any inconvenience of my departure. I truly thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
That is all about the resignation letter due to family reasons. Hopefully, it can be helpful for you who need a reference for a resignation letter because of family issues.
- Resignation Due to Personal Reasons and Sample
- Use Resignation Letter Due To Family Reasons to Create Work-Life Balance
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and The Sample
- Why should you create a resignation letter due to a schedule conflict?
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- Pastor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- How to Make a Resignation Letter from Church Position
- What does the RN resignation letter mean?
- Retail Resignation Letter
- Why should you create a resignation letter for transfer?
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- What is the Effective Date Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- Resignation With Regret and Its Sample
- What are the functions of acceptance of a resignation letter?
- Resignation from Full Time to Part-time Letter and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation
- What Is A One Week Notice Resignation Letter
- Respectful Resignation with Sending a Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal Description:
- A Rescind Resignation Letter to Try to Work Again
- Use a Sincere Resignation Letter to Resign From Your Job Respectfully