There are many reasons someone asks for a resignation. One of them is due to a schedule conflict. It could be because of the current life condition, school schedule, family matters, and many more. If you think that you can no longer continue working with a similar schedule and prefer to leave the company, then ensure to write a formal resignation letter due to schedule conflict to maintain professionalism in the job.
What to say in a resignation letter due to schedule conflict?
If it is your first time creating a resignation letter due to schedule conflict, you may need to follow some simple guidelines below to help you create the proper resignation letter.
- Start the letter by mentioning the main purpose of the letter. In other words, inform the employer or supervisor that you are writing for requesting a job termination. Also, don’t forget to attach the last date of work in the first paragraph.
- Continue to the following paragraph, you may need to explain the reason for leaving. Since it is related to the daily schedule, you need to describe briefly the situation that makes you unable to attend the job with the old schedule. In other words, you have made a priority to the other schedule over your current working schedule.
- Since you are resigning, it means the company has to take care of the transition process which would be easier and faster to involve your participation. Thus, offer yourself to help with any transition matters.
- Express your gratitude and thank the company or employer for their consideration. Close the letter with a formal closing lettering format.
- 10+ Pitch Deck free psd template
- 10+ Raffle Ticket example psd design
- 10+ Daily Planner Template Printable
- 10+ Book Cover free psd template
The best template of resignation letter due to schedule conflict
(Resigned Employee’s Name)
(Resigned Employee’s Job Title)
(Resigned Employee’s Address)
(Employer’s Job Title)
(Name of company)
(The address of the company)
Dear (employer’s name),
I am writing this letter to request for a formal resignation as a (job title) in (job company). I decided to resign from the job due to the schedule conflict. (mention the matters that cause the schedule conflict).
(The second paragraph describes further the reason for the resignation. Ensure to provide logical and acceptable reasons and maintain using nice and polite words without mentioning any harsh words or criticism.)
Thank you for your consideration. For any transition matters, I will be available to contact you at (your phone’s number or email address as contact information).
(Resigned employee’s signature)
(Resigned employee’s name)
Tips to write a proper and professional resignation letter due to a schedule conflict
- Follow the formal lettering format and template and use only formal and polite words. No need to brag a lot about the reason for resignation. Keep it short and clear enough to understand.
- Review the words after finish writing the letter. To prevent any mistakes and errors, reread and recheck the letter would help you to notice any errors before sending it to the employer.
- Send the resignation letter due to schedule conflict within two weeks or a month before the resignation date.
- Discuss with the employer before sending the letter.
- Send an only physical letter to the employer.
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- What does the RN resignation letter mean?
- What are the functions of acceptance of a resignation letter?
- What is a retirement letter to a boss?
- Why do you need to write a resignation letter from full-time to part time?
- Why should you create a resignation letter for transfer?
- Resignation Due to Personal Reasons and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter
- How to write a job change announcement letter?
- Resignation Letter from Fulltime to PRN
- Things you should know about the last chance agreement letter
- The apology letter to boss for misconduct
- Resignation from Full Time to Part-time Letter and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- 10+ Sample Two Week Notice Letter
- What is the Effective Date Resignation Letter?
- Constructive Discharge Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Resignation With Regret and Its Sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and the Sample