Permission Slip Templates
Permission slip is defined as a sheet of paper showing that the student concerned (or a minor) has obtained permission from their parents to travel on a travel program, for example field trips, under the supervision of the school or organization. In many places, permission slips are required by law. Each jurisdiction has different laws. However, in general, they generally require that minors have a parent or legal guardian’s permission when transported by another adult.
Each permission slip contains general information such as the following: student name, parent’s statement, location of tourist attractions to be visited, and emergency contact info that can be contacted.
Some schools allow adult students to sign their own permission slips. While other schools still require parents to keep signing forms.
Permission slip template example
Here are some permission slip templates that you can download, modify, and print for free:
- Free Student Permission Slip Templates
- Free Youth Group Permission Slip Templates
- Free Boy Scout Permission Slip Templates
- Free Movie Permission Slip Templates
- Free Church Youth Permission Slip Templates
- Free Field Trip Permission Slip Templates
- Free Field Trip Forms Permission Slip Templates
- Free Permission Slip Example Templates
- Free School Permission Slip Templates
- Free Sample Permission Slip Templates
- Free Photography Permission Slip Templates
- Free Class Permission Slip Templates
- Free Parent Guardian Permission Slip Templates
- Free Permission Slip Fillable Templates
- Free Parental Permission Form Templates
- Free Permission Form Waiver Templates
- Free Permission Slip For Student Templates
- Free Form and Parental Permission Slip Templates
- Free Permit to Students Templates
- Free Field Trip Permission Form Templates
- Free Permission Slip for Field Trip Templates
- Free Mission Trip Parental Permission Templates
- and many more!
There are two types of permission slips, namely the blanket or general form and the informed consent form. Both contain information about the activities that a student / minor will do and that you have given your child’s permission to participate in the activities to be carried out. Both also contain information about the date and time the activity was carried out.
The difference is, blanket permissions in general have a full waiver of responsibility. This may include liability regarding if the child gets injured during the trip, no matter what or who caused the injury. Any mistakes made by the school or teacher due to negligence, the school will not be held responsible for or for any injuries suffered by the child during the trip. Many people don’t like this type of permit slip, even in courts of various countries.
Meanwhile, informed consent is a type of permission slip that describes school activities and the risks that can be caused by the nature of travel. If you consent to this informed consent, you agree that the school will not be responsible for any injury to your child if the injury is caused by inherent risk. However, the school will still be liable for or injury caused by their own negligence and / or is not an inherent risk. Because of the importance of the type of permission slip, it’s important to be aware of it so that you won’t regret it when you give consent to something in the future.
Permission Slip Templates Ideas
Permission Slip Templates Example
- Permission Slip Printable
- 10+ Packing List free template in PSD
- Printable Doctors Note for School Templates
- 10+ Travel Itinerary psd template free
- Printable After School Schedule Template
- Sample Note Templates for School
- Sample Trip Sheet Template
- Homeschool Schedule Template Sample
- Printable Weekly Student Report Template
- Road Trip Itinerary Sample Template
- School Note Sample Template
- Printable Monthly Student Report Template
- Trip Report Template
- Excuse Note for Work and School Printable
- Visitation Schedule Template Printable
- Weekly School Schedule Template Sample
- Consent Order Template Sample
- Sample Trip Report Template
- Printable School Budget Template
- School Report Template
- Child Care Resume Sample
- Travel Itinerary Sample Template
- Sample School Report Template
- Printable Mileage Log