Although standard, polite resignation notices from work are usually sent at least two weeks in advance, sometimes work and life circumstances require going through the process a little more quickly. Your boss will probably be understanding and friendly about accepting your resignation if you have sent a one-week formal notification letter relating to your resignation letter. This will show that you are serious about maintaining your reputation in the business and want to cause as few problems as possible for the company and its staff.
Format and Contents of the One Week Notice Resignation Letter
Chances are you haven’t seen this short notification resignation letter received, but that is no reason not to create a friendly and professional one-week notification resignation letter format. This should start with regretfully informing your boss that you will be away one week from the date of the letter. You may have some unfinished work at the office, so provide the necessary details about that as well as your number so someone can contact you for assistance. Be sure to apologize for causing inconvenience to your supervisor as well as the HR department, who should accept a copy of the finished product for their records as well as for your peace of mind.
- 10+ Packing List free template in PSD
- 10+ Seating Chart example psd design
- 10+ Thank You Card in psd photoshop
- 10+ Email Signature psd template free
- 10+ Sample Vehicle Maintenance Log PDF
Sample from One Week Notice Resignation Letter
One week notification resignation letter sample is a useful tool to help you get this task off your list as quickly as possible. This letter came from a troubled employee who submitted a week’s notice because he was offered a better job elsewhere. He had to resign immediately but hoped that this official letter would help him gracefully move out of the position without hurting any feelings.
How to Make and an example of a One Week Resignation Notification Letter
Dear Ms. Terry,
This letter to inform you of my resignation from Win Communications, effective March 1, 2020. I am resigning because I received another job offer that I will need to get started immediately. Please accept this letter as my one-week official notice of resigning from Win Communications. I truly apologize for the inconvenience this short notice resignation may cause to you or the rest of the team and want to do all I can to help make this transition work.
I will inform my co-workers privately of my intentions and make an effort to complete my current project or transfer responsibility as appropriate. If I can get further assistance with this matter, please feel free to contact me by phone at (111) -111-1111 or email. I will wait for your response.
I appreciate all the valuable experiences I have learned during my time at Win Communications and believe that they will continue to be of benefit to me in the future. I will miss all my coworkers and a great work environment but look forward to the future. I wish you all the best. Thank you for your kind attention in understanding this matter.
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter
- Resignation to a Job that You Just Started and the Letter Sample
- 10+ Sample Two Week Notice Letter
- What is a Letter of Voluntary Resignation from the Employer
- Don’t Hesitate, Use Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started For Your Resignation
- What is a Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Internship Resignation and the Letter Sample
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- Power of Attorney Resignation Letter
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer Resignation and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Graceful Resignation and Letter Sample
- Resignation Letter due to Stress Letter
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- What are the functions of acceptance of a resignation letter?
- What is a Voluntary Termination Letter
- What is a Child Care Termination Letter
- Appreciative Resignation Letter
- Resignation due to Hostile Work Environment and its Letter Sample
- What is the Resignation letter to whom it may concern
- Retail Resignation Letter
- What is a Nurse Resignation Letter