A no show appointment letter is often used for a patient who misses his/her consultation appointment with a professional doctor. Skipping existing appointments without prior notice is detrimental to a wide range of parties, from experienced doctors, treating clinics, and other patients distracted by schedule changes. A patient wishing to ignore an appointment confirms in advance that he or she cannot attend a pre-planned consultation.
What is a no show policy?
“No show” is an act of abandonment of appointments for a planned consultation without informing and confirming it. Surely this can be detrimental to some parties who have prepared in such a way as to the existing talks. There are several policies for some clinics that charge for missed appointments. Using a no show appointment letter is a practical solution to inform you of the policy of abandonment assignments.
How to write a no show appointment letter
In writing a no show appointment letter, there are several points that you can pay attention to and follow, such as:
- Acknowledge that the patient is valued
- Customize the formal language style
- Explain the rules of appointment waiver
- Keep the tone friendly
Great samples you can emulate
You can use the example below to notify you of an appointment waiver.
Dear Mrs. Patricia
Our professional doctor and I expect you to be fine at this time without any obstacles. On behalf of the clinic, we would like to thank you for your loyalty to using our medical services for your health consultation needs. You are one of our many favorite patients who have been our highly respected patients for the past five years. Based on our clinic consultation visit data, you have missed an appointment with our professional doctor on January 2, 2020, at 10:00 am. Since this is a missed appointment for the first time, we grant waivers, i.e., no fines charged to you. Following applicable regulations, a person who misses an appointment without notice will be subject to an $80.00 penalty.
Of course, patient satisfaction is our dedication to providing satisfactory health services. When we schedule appointments, we strive to set aside the time and allocation of our professional physician schedules to meet our various patients’ needs. When a patient misses an appointment, our professional doctor is entirely unemployed, and the doctor loses his precious time. Of course, all patient schedules will change.
We understand very well the conditions you are experiencing, so you have to go through an appointment. To avoid the problems, it is better to contact our clinic within 24 hours before the appointment that you cannot attend. Contact our staff at (000)-000-0000 for more references. Thank you!
Missed patients will certainly harm some of the related parties. Use the no show appointment letter to confirm patients who miss an appointment.
- Create A Missed Appointment Letter for Who Forgot Their Appointment
- 10+ Doctors Note Sample
- What is a Medical Leave Letter from a Doctor
- 10+ Appointment Schedule Template Sample
- Patient Termination and the Letter Sample
- 10+ Printable Appointment Schedule
- What Is A Doctor Recommendation Letter
- Dental Resume Sample
- 10+ Sample Patient Confidentiality Agreement Template
- Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor and the Letter Sample
- 1+ Medical Invoice Template Sample
- 10+ Doctor Note Template Sample
- 1+ Sample Medical Doctor Note
- 5+ Sample Dental Receipt Template
- 3+ Medical Progress Note Sample Template
- Job Abandonment Termination and The Sample
- Sample Medical Report Template
- 10+ Printable Doctor Receipt Template
- 10+ Progress Note Template and how to make it interesting to read
- Therapist Respiratory Resume Sample
- 5+ Sample Patient Schedule Template
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Resume Sample
- 5+ Sample Patient Note Template
- What is a Nurse Recommendation Letter