You certainly have a calendar at home. It is very useful to help you know the dates. However, if you have many agendas, calendar is not enough. You will need a monthly schedule template. This template will help you keep a track of you agendas in a month.
How to Write a Monthly Schedule Template
Monthly planner template is like a calendar. However, it should allow you write some notes about your agendas. However, keep it simple so that you can easily read and understand it. In this article, let’s see the detailed step by step in making the template.
To make the template, you can start creating some headers that consist of the names of the day. You can start with Sunday or Monday depending on your desire. To make it more attractive, it is a good idea to give different colors or each header.
For example, you can color Monday with red, Tuesday with orange, Wednesday with yellow, Thursday with green, Friday with sky blue, Saturday with dark blue and Sunday with purple. Or you can use your desired colors.
After that, write the dates according to the name of day. For example, August starts on Thursday. So, you can write 1st on the first row of Thursday and then followed with the next dates. Fulfill it all completely until August 31st.
After you fulfill it all, now you need to write your agendas in the month. For example, you will have a meeting with clients on August 3rd, attend a wedding party on 7th August, have a vacation with family on August 9th & 10th, follow a dance competition on August 15th, etc.
Monthly schedule can also be made for certain purpose. For example is monthly employee schedule template. You can make this template simply. First of all, you need to make a title. Simply, you can write Monthly Employee Schedule.
After that, provide important information. You can begin with the company’s name and address. Besides that, it is also important to include the manager / supervisor’s name. Then, do not forget to provide the date as well as schedule period.
Now, it is time to make a table that serves the monthly employee schedule. There are some columns with headers. The first header is Employees’ Name. On this column, you should list down the names of employees alphabetically.
Then, make some headers for the months. You can write Month 1, Month 2, Month 3, etc. Alternatively, you can state the names of month. So, the next headers should be January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December.
One more, it is important to provide the total month work. So, you should make this header. On this column, you have to make an average of the total months worked of each employee. In fact, different employees may work in different numbers of month.
After you fulfill it all, you should close the monthly schedule template with signature. Signature makes this template more formal. Anyway, this template helps you keep watching on the upcoming events or agendas.
- 5+ Monthly Shift Schedule Template Sample
- 10+ Monthly Work Schedule Template Printable
- 1+ Sports Schedule Sample
- 8+ Payment Schedule Template Sample
- 3+ Sample 10 Hour Shift Schedule
- 10+ Printable Payroll Schedule Template
- 10+ Employee of the Month template photoshop
- 1+ Meeting Schedule Template Printable
- 1+ Sample Employee Schedule Template
- 3+ Exercise Schedule Template Sample
- 5+ Printable Homework Schedule Template
- 5+ Excel Class Schedule Template Sample
- 2+ Printable Employee Work Schedule Template
- 10+ Daily Calendar free template in PSD
- 3+ Sample Staff Schedule Template
- 10+ Weekly Calendar free psd template
- 5+ Printable Wedding Payment Schedule Template
- 8+ Printable Excel Construction Schedule Template
- 2+ Weekend Schedule Template Printable
- 5+ Sample Business Work Schedule Template
- 5+ Schedule Template Sample Example
- 4+ Printable College Schedule Template
- 4+ Volunteer Schedule Template Sample
- Printable Monthly Budget Template