Itinerary Template DOC: Varieties of Its Kind and How to Make One
People just love travelling, you know. Moving to different places is fun after all. However, having fun is not the only purpose they have. It could be for business purpose too. That being said, regardless of the purpose, you’ll still need to learn how to make or use itinerary template doc. Have you known it?
This template is time table to plan for certain actions. In this case, it is the pre-fixed agenda used by travelers in general, although it has become widely used tool depending on the needs. That is why there are many varieties of the kind.
Variety #1 – Itinerary Template DOC
Let’s start from the one meant for vacation here. People don’t always have plan for one tourist destination only. There might be multiple cities or even countries to visit. If that is the case with you, you will need vacation itinerary template indeed. Make the destinations table first things first then.
Fill the date, country, city, language, passport/visa, and notes. Next, make the second one. This particular one will be the transportation table. For it, you’ll need to include the date, from where to where, type, cost, and reservation.
Variety #2 – Itinerary Template DOC
Since it is time table we are talking about here, you can make daily or weekly plan by using this template too. Things will be more specific then. For daily plan, you can range the day from Monday to Sunday. Then, include the time range. You are free to include every single hour of the day within.
The weekly plan is not that much different though. You still have to range the days within a week, after all. Since you are going somewhere with certain purpose to do, it would be helpful to plan it like this. You won’t miss any then.
Variety #3 – Itinerary Template DOC
There are all sorts of travelling if we must say. If you plan for trip with separate legs, you could use cruise itinerary template for sure. It is the kind of plan where you can look at the entire trip plan at a glance. Its plan includes depart from where to where, fright/train, airline/carrier, and gate/terminal.
There must be check in time, depart time, arrival time, and transfer Y/N too. If you are going with lots of people though, road trip itinerary template will be better. This template will include vacation details followed by the traveler list.
Variety #4 – Itinerary Template DOC
Are you going to plan for some event? Of course, there is itinerary template for event to make as well. It might be the most difficult variety to make. You can see how intense it could be after you take a glance at the template framework yourself. There are more details included in the template.
Itinerary template doc of this kind starts with event name, event date and time, category/theme, contact person and phone, budget. Next, it is followed by invitations along with its own details and event location to finish the template.
- 5+ Road Trip Itinerary Sample Template
- 7+ Sample Cruise Itinerary Template
- 10+ Sample Itinerary Template
- 20+ Printable Sample Itinerary Format Template Sample
- 10+ Travel Itinerary Sample Template
- Sample Trip Sheet Template
- 6+ Printable Sample Weekend Itinerary Template
- 7+ Printable Itinerary Template Sample
- Sample Itinerary Numbers Template
- 5+ Sample Printable Itinerary Template
- Sample Backpacking Itinerary Template
- 10+ Travel Itinerary psd template free
- Sample Vacation Planner Template
- 3+ Weekly Itinerary Sample Template
- 10+ Event Itinerary Template Sample
- 5+ Printable Excel Itinerary Sample Template
- 10+ printable Sample Fun Itinerary Template
- 10+ Business Travel Itinerary Template Sample
- 5+ Birthday Itinerary Template Sample
- 10+ Wedding Itinerary example psd design
- Sample Vacation Budget
- 7+ Family Reunion Itineraries Sample Template
- 2+ Sample Fake Flight Itinerary Template
- 10+ Printable Wedding Itinerary Sample Template