Before fully entering the world of work, the internship experience is an invaluable experience to equip yourself to know the world of work. Internships are valuable for career development, which will undoubtedly add knowledge, skills, and abilities in dealing with the realities of the existing world of work. If you are applying for a job, include your work experience in your résumé list. That becomes more points when viewed by the company. If you are a leading company and would like to recommend someone successful from an internship program, using an internship letter of recommendation is a surefire solution to assist someone in applying for a job.
How do you write a letter of recommendation?
Indeed, in writing a letter of recommendation, there is no standard order of it. However, there are several tips that you must understand before writing an internship letter of recommendation, including:
- Describe your relationship with the person
- Highlight other skills and advantages
- Explain about the achievements obtained
- Write as is, do not exaggerate and do not make it up
- Explain a little of his personality traits
How long should a recommendation letter be?
The writing of an internship letter of recommendation should have a letter length of not less than two paragraphs. This allows you to write all the conditions that fit the existing reality. A clear and not very concise explanation can give a positive impression to the reader.
Below is a simple example of creating an internship letter of recommendation. You can modify it to suit your want and conditions.
Dear Mr. Brown
Through this letter of recommendation, I am happy to recommend Boy William as a sales staff at your company. Boy started an internship program at my company six months ago. During my internship, I was amazed by his achievements, performance, and skills. Not infrequently, many of my employees give full support to Boy to achieve the company’s target. He grew into a confident person and continued to provide solutions to problems. Boy managed to record the most sales compared to other employees, even employees with permanent employee status. It is undoubtedly very proud of Boy as a persistent and loyal employee, who I hope will have the same achievements in your company.
Boy has excellent communication and leadership skills, making it easy for me to give tasks even with tight deadlines. This becomes an added value for Boy, and this makes Boy even more qualified. I am confident that Boy will be a devoted employee to the company, and the company’s performance will improve further.
Feel free to contact me regarding some questions that need to be answered, by contacting me at (000)-000-0000 or via my email address. I hope Boy can join your company soon. Thank you for your concern.
Rockey A. Swiz
There are some brief reviews on how to make an internship letter of recommendation very quickly. Feel free to modify and redesign the letter as needed.
- Internship Resignation and the Letter Sample
- What is an internship letter of interest?
- Internship Letter of Interest
- What is an Internship Letter of Recommendation
- End of Internship Letter and Its Sample
- Create A Great Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter
- 10+ Letter of Recommendation Template Sample
- Administrative Assistant Recommendation and the Letter Sample
- 7 Internship Student Report Templates
- Creating A Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work for Unforeseen Situations
- Dental Recommendation and The Sample
- Congratulations on Your Retirement Letter
- Volunteer Recommendation and its Letter Sample
- Teacher Recommendation Letter for the Best Teacher You Admire
- Professor Recommendation Letter
- What is meant by Resignation as a Substitute for a Termination Letter?
- What Is A Doctor Recommendation Letter
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- 10+ Employer Internship Agreement Sample Template
- Real estate agent recommendation letter
- What is the meaning of a Letter of Appreciation for a Job Well Done?
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter
- What is the Meaning of a Letter of Appreciation for a Job Well Done