What is Instagram
Instagram is a free social media platform for sharing photos and videos. The application is available on Android, iOS Apple devices. and Windows Phone. Instagram application users can share photos and videos with their followers or friends who are members of private groups. Users of this application can view, comment, and like posts shared by other users on Instagram. The Instagram social media account can be owned by anyone over the age of 13 for free. The condition is that they must register their email address and then have the freedom to choose a username.
History of Instagram
Instagram was first launched on October 9, 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. This platform was later developed by Facebook, Inc. The unique feature of Instagram that distinguishes it from similar photo sharing platforms in the beginning is that it only allows photo content to be shared to be square with an aspect ratio of 1: 1 and a size of 640 pixels (the width of the iPhone’s display at the time). Then, in 2015, Instagram allowed its users to upload photos with a size of 1080 pixels.
The importance of Instagram for marketing in modern times
Instagram has become a part of the modern internet literate lifestyle. Therefore, Instagram is one of the crucial marketing tools. The power of visual content to introduce a brand is the reason why advertising through Instagram is increasingly in demand. According to Our Social Times, 93% of cases where people later buy a product are determined by how the product is visually advertised. The reason is that visual content is not only easier and faster for the human brain to process but also more effective at attracting potential buyers. About 65% of people in the world are visual learners who respond better to visual information than plain text.
By seeing the advantages of marketing through Instagram as mentioned above, you can design your advertising campaign on Instagram and share it with the world, especially your account followers. Choose the Instagram post templates you need to design your ultimate ad campaign here. Before choosing the best one, consider the following criteria so that you choose the right Instagram post templates.
What SHOULD be in an Instagram post template
1. Appropriate resolution, suitable for a wide variety of user devices
Keep in mind that even if you design an Instagram ad campaign on desktop, your followers will see it on their phones. So, adjust the dimensions of your posts with the various devices used by users. Make sure the templates you choose are square so they fit into Instagram’s current layout.
2. Fully customizable
The templates you choose must be easily customized according to your wishes. Therefore, consider choosing PSD templates or vector templates which have more flexibility than JPEG templates and PNG templates.
What SHOULD NOT be in an Instagram post template
1. Incorrect color scheme
In interactive design theory, a color scheme is one of the first elements to communicate a message visually and psychologically. If used correctly, the color scheme can reflect the business marketing strategy that is being carried out. Because it is so important, avoid choosing templates with ugly or inappropriate color schemes.
2. The resolution is incorrect or too small
Instagram post resolution that is too small will not be able to be read by your Instagram followers. So, always recheck the quality of the post draft image before uploading it.
Instagram Post Design Ideas
Instagram Post Example
- 10+ Email Signature psd template free
- Printable Social Media Schedule
- 10+ Birthday Invitation psd template free
- 10+ YouTube Banner template free psd
- Media Social Media Manager Resume Sample
- 10+ Wedding Invitation free download psd
- Digital Marketing Resume sample
- Sample Social Media Report Template
- 10+ T-Shirt Design template free psd
- Events Coordinator Resume Sample
- Digital Social Media Manager Resume Sample
- 10+ Wanted Poster free template in PSD
- 10+ Pitch Deck free psd template
- Resume Work Experience
- Sample Postcard Template
- Email Marketing Coordinator Resume Sample
- 9+ Scientific Poster psd template free
- 4+ SWOT Analysis free template in PSD
- Raffle Ticket Template Sample
- Sample Fast Food Industry Analysis
- Social Media Manager Resume Sample Template
- Restaurant Social Media Marketing Agreement Sample Templates
- 10+ White Paper template free psd
- 10+ Restaurant Menu template free psd