Scholarship recommendation letters are intended for individuals in a variety of fields who have completed a certain level of education and training and wish to start additional courses of study in a specific specialty. Scholarships usually come with a cash grant that covers the costs associated with an individual course of study.
Sample of Guild Recommendation Letter
This is an example of a scholarship recommendation letter from a professor at a medical school for students who have completed a medical residency and wish to be accepted into a neurosurgical fellowship. The student needs to decide if he or she wants to work on the research side or in a clinical setting.
How to Make a Guild Recommendation Letter
Dear Dr. Wixy:
I am happy to recommend Dr. Terry Golce for a neurosurgery scholarship at AAC Regional Medical Center. Dr. Terry has demonstrated a tremendous interest and talent in neuroscience and will benefit greatly from the hands-on learning experience associated with this fellowship at your esteemed facility. At a crossroads in his life, Dr. Terry must decide whether he prefers to go into research and development related to pharmaceutical engineering and rehabilitation to benefit head trauma victims or whether he wants to do neurosurgery as well as working for patients in clinical settings. Your fellowship will greatly help him make this important life choice.
Very smart and confident, Dr. Terry is well-liked and respected by his peers and enjoys teaching classes. She can work collaboratively in teams with other doctors and is popular with nurses for her positive energy and attitude. The patient finds his bedside relaxed attitude attractive as well as his ability to carefully explain complex medical terms and conditions to patients and their families in a way that they can easily understand.
This year Dr. Terry has given excellent academic talks for junior residents focused on neuroscience. Dr. Terry has carried out several interesting research projects and studies on behavioral changes that result in survivors of severe head trauma. The research is complete and well documented and the conclusions are strongly supported.
Dr. Terry completed his undergraduate work at HIJ University where he graduated in three years with a grade point average of 4.0. He is highly sought after by the ABC University School of Medicine as well as other prestigious universities. Dr. Terry was awarded a full academic scholarship at ABC and has maintained the grades required to maintain his scholarship throughout his medical school career.
In conclusion, I highly recommend Dr. Terry for your coveted neurosurgery fellowship. I am sure he will be a tremendous asset to your facility and grow exponentially in knowledge and abilities. If Dr. Terry chooses to research and development or clinical practice as his life work, both fields will be enhanced by his talent in neurology? Feel free to contact me anytime by phone at (111) -111-1111 or email.
ABC University School of Medicine
- Scholarship Appeal Letter and The Sample
- What Is A Doctor Recommendation Letter
- What is a Nurse Recommendation Letter
- What is an Academic Termination Appeal Letter
- What is implied in the university acceptance letter?
- Professor Recommendation Letter
- What Is A Teacher Award Letter From Students
- What is an Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Teacher Recommendation Letter for the Best Teacher You Admire
- 5+ Study Schedule Template Sample
- What is an Internship Letter of Recommendation
- Create A Great Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor
- School Application Letter and Its Sample
- Explain Your Logical Reason for Using the Academic Suspension Appeal Letter
- Dental Recommendation and The Sample
- 10+ Letter of Recommendation Template Sample
- What is the Explanation of the Child Care Provider Recommendation Letter
- 10+ Graduation Announcement template free psd
- Graduate School Application Letter and The Sample
- 10+ Curriculum Vitae Template Sample
- Clinical Audit Report Templates
- What is a college acceptance letter?
- How do you write a college application letter?