Now, you can manage your scheduled workouts effectively. What you need here is an exercise schedule template. With this template, you can maintain and control your exercise. You can make it with hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
How to Write an Exercise Schedule Template
Your aims may be to build muscles, have diet, or anything else. Anyway, you have to schedule your exercise. Workout schedule template will help you achieve your goals effectively. In this article, we will give you a guideline how to create the template correctly.
Exercise schedule is best presented in a table. The table consists of some columns that provide some information related to the schedule. You may only do exercises 3 or 4 times a week. The time may also be different from one day to another.
First of all, you can start the template with Time column. It should be made on the leftmost. Then, you need to fulfill the specific time for doing exercises. For example, you do exercises at 08.00 to 09.00 a.m. in the morning and at 03.00 to 04.30 p.m. in the afternoon.
After that, make the columns for days in a week. You can start from Sunday or Monday. It depends on your desire. For example, you can simply provide Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
After the table of training schedule template is finished, now you need to fulfill the table completely. The exercises depend on your goal. For example, you can write full body exercises on Monday at 08.00 to 09.30 a.m. Then, you can take a rest on Tuesday to recover your energy.
On Wednesday, you can do hill sprints at 03.00 to 04.30 p.m. in the afternoon. Alternatively, you can do other kinds of exercises that require speed. Then, you can take a rest again on Thursday. In fact, you cannot do exercises every day because overtraining will cause some problems.
Next, it is a good idea to do treadmill exercises. You can also combine treadmill with other related exercises. For example, you can combine treadmill with sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and there are still many others. You can choose other exercises that aim for diet or weight loss.
Then, you can rest again on the weekend on Saturday and Sunday. You can use your weekend for refreshing like vacation or hanging out with friends. Besides that, you should also support your exercises healthy foods to optimize your workout.
With the exercises schedule above, you have to be consistent to follow the plans. In fact, the aim of this template is to manage your time for doing exercises. If you do exercises regularly, you can achieve your goals faster rather than you do exercises too hard but not regularly.
This is an example of exercise schedule template. Now, you can make your own exercise schedule depending on your time management. Make sure that you really have free time for doing exercises. If you want to improve your exercises after a few weeks, you should make a new one.
- 4+ Printable College Schedule Template
- 3+ Sample Monthly Schedule Template
- 5+ Monthly Shift Schedule Template Sample
- 10+ Hourly Schedule Template Printable
- 10+ Sample Excel Weekly Schedule Template
- 5+ Excel Class Schedule Template Sample
- 8+ Sample Weekly Workout Schedule Template
- 5+ Printable Homework Schedule Template
- 10+ Printable Schedule Templates
- 8+ Printable Blank Workout Schedule Template
- 10+ Assignment Schedule Template Sample
- 10+ Daily Planner Template Printable
- 10+ Daily Work Schedule Template Sample
- 10+ Sample House Cleaning Schedule Template
- 1+ Sports Schedule Sample
- 5+ 12 Hour Shift Schedule Template Sample
- 3+ College Class Schedule Template Sample
- 10+ Workout Plan template photoshop
- 10+ Personal Schedule Printable
- 5+ Sample Family Schedule Template
- 10+ Job Schedule Template Sample
- 8+ Sample Itinerary Template DOC
- 5+ Blank Work Schedule Template Sample
- 5+ Sample Weekly Activity Schedule Template