After finishing your internship program, the thing that you should do next is writing a letter to the hiring people or director of the company you’ve worked for. It is important to do that as a sign that you are no longer work there, and as an appreciation for them by letting you worked in that company.
What is The End Internship Letter?
An End Internship Letter is a document that is a purpose to inform the company that your duration of internship program has finished. The other main purpose is to thank the company for the opportunity and valuable experience that you gain during the internship program.
What should be included in The End Internship Letter?
In writing an end internship letter, you should pay attention to the things that are written in the letter, there are:
- State your appreciation and gratitude
- Mention the great things that you gain during your internships, such as the good opportunity and valuable experience, and also the great mentor that guide you to be a skillful person
- Include your contact information, such as your email account or phone number, so they can remember you, and hopefully, they will hire you someday as full time-worker
The Sample of End Internship Letter
Having an intention to write something good about your internship program is a good thing to do, but you don’t have any idea and don’t know what to write? So here we provide an example of an End Internship Letter that you can use as a reference.
This is a sample
Dear Mr. Derby,
I want to thank you for giving me an opportunity as a content writer intern at Creativv.Co. I can confidently say I wouldn’t have grown and learned as much as I have this past three months without your guidance. I am so grateful for the experience that you gave, especially in the content writing field that makes my writing skill better.
As a result of this experience, I am more excited than ever to pursue a career in the writing industry. Although at the first time it is quite hard to work due to the tight deadline, and the need to write creatively with different topics every day, I realize that I learned a lot from it, and it can also add a lot of knowledge and widen my perspective.
You and your staff were so kind and impressive by always patiently guide me and give valuable knowledge during my internship. I’d love to stay in touch as I finished college. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach me at Rachel.green@mail. I thank all of you and hopefully can see you again in the future.
That is all about the end internship letter that may help you to write it simply and politely. The internship letter should include your gratitude during your internship program, and also don’t forget to thank the people in the company you’ve been worked with.
- Thank You Retirement Letter and Its Sample
- Internship Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Internship Letter of Recommendation to Support Job Application Process
- Internship Letter of Interest
- What is an internship letter of interest?
- What is a grant acceptance letter for?
- 7 Internship Student Report Templates
- What is an Internship Letter of Recommendation
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- Resignation With Regret and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and The Sample
- 10+ Employer Internship Agreement Sample Template
- Retirement Letter to Clients and Its Sample
- School Application Letter and Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation and Letter Sample
- Volunteer Resignation and The Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- Faculty Recommendation Letter and The Sample