How to Make an Employee SWOT Analysis Step by Step
One of the most fundamental elements of your business or company is certainly your employee. SO, you have to be careful about the drawbacks & potency of your employees. In this case, you will need to make an employee SWOT analysis. In this article, we will discuss it further.
How to Write an Employee SWOT Analysis
This analysis lets you run a proper evaluation of your employees’ strengths & weaknesses. Besides, it also helps you understand the areas where they need to work on for better improvement. There are some steps that you need to follow in writing an employee SWOT analysis template.
At least, you need to follow 5 steps below. First of all, what you need to do is to build an objective why you take this analysis as well as what you intend to find out. It also contains your key topics or titles to be analyzed. This analysis can be used for any kind of business.
For the second step, you will need to design or draw a square grid. This should be divided into four smaller parts that are equal. It will help you keep the analysis neat as well as legible. Anyway, it is very important to create an analysis of the employees on the regular basis.
After you divide them into the equal portions, you have to label each of boxes. You have to label them accordingly. Strengths & weaknesses belong to internal factors whereas opportunity & threats belong to external factors. That is why you have to place them together accordingly.
The next step in writing an employee SWOT analysis form is to add the SWOTs. This is the main content and it must be served in bullet points so that the analysis you make will be clean and readable. Here, it is important to make them appear different from one to another.
Once you have drafted each point, you have to make sure that that you create a final conclusion. It is the final conclusion related to the positive & negative outcomes of the analysis as well as what you will do about that. Here, you also have to check if you have fulfilled your goals accordingly or not.
This analysis can be used in different businesses and for various aspects. For example, you want to create a SWOT analysis for employee training & development, SWOT analysis for administrative services, perform evaluation SWOT analysis, SWOT analysis for HRD & there are still many others.
Sometimes, people prefer serving the SWOTs in bullet numbers but some others prefer using paragraph to serve the content. You can also make it in a list or alternatively it is also possible to serve it in a table. Anyway, keep it simple and easy to understand.
That is all the right format of an employee SWOT analysis. After reading and understanding all the steps above, now you can write your own analysis based for your employees. Hopefully this will be a useful reference.
- 2+ SWOT Analysis Chart Sample Template
- 5+ Training Needs Analysis Sample
- 1+ Sample Employee SWOT Analysis
- 4+ Training Gap Analysis Sample
- 4+ Sample Training Gap Analysis Templates
- 10+ SWOT Analysis Sample Templates
- 1+ Sample Skills Gap Analysis
- Sample Human Resources SWOT Analysis
- 1+ Sample Blank SWOT Analysis
- 5+ SWOT Analysis Sample Template
- 1+ Healthcare Swot Analysis Sample
- 5+ Sample Critical Analysis
- 1+ Sample SWOT Analysis PowerPoint
- Free SWOT Analysis Sample Template
- 5+ Sample SWOT Analysis Worksheet
- 10+ Cost Benefit Analysis Templates Sample
- 5+ HR SWOT Analysis Sample
- 5+ Sample Hospital SWOT Analysis
- 10+ Needs Analysis Template Sample
- 2+ TOWS Analysis Sample Templates
- 4+ Bow Tie Risk Analysis Template Sample
- 10+ College SWOT Analysis Sample
- 3+ Business Needs Analysis Sample Template
- 4+ Sample Gap Analysis Report